Image 1 of 1

465487.jpg

Exterior of St Lawrence Church, Tubney, Oxfordshire, UK in May sunshine. Many wild flowers such as the buttercup grow in the surrounding ground which has not been subject to chemical fertilisers, weedkillers and pestcides since the consecration of the church in 1847. This is the only Protestant church designed by Augustus Pugin who also designed the interior fittings.